Total Pageviews

Saturday, 29 December 2012

About me (I)

  My name is Joseph Lim Wee Hao and I am often addressed as Jo in my previous school. Since I have already gotten used to it, it would be good for my peers to address me in the same way. Some of the favourite things I like to do is drawing and exploring what I can do in the computer game, minecraft.
  I like to play basketball as my favourite sport since young. My favourite pastimes are reading and playing PC games. Comics and adventurous books are the types of books I like to read. People often think of me as an active and talkative person. When people hand me a task, I tend to think about it before taking action.
 
My favourite sport - this is the hyperlink to the picture that I would like to share with my peers as my favourite sport.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment